To apply for any Certification with WSO you must first become an Affiliate Member. You will need to submit the following:
- Membership Application
- Code of Ethics
- Current Résumé/CV (ERB/JST/VMET for military personnel)
- Payment (credit card, check/money order, etc.)
When you have become an Affiliate Member and are ready to pursue Certification with the WSO, please submit the following:
- Application for Certification
- Two Candidate Evaluations (four for WSO-CSI)
- Current résumé/CV
- Supporting Documentation (certificates, transcripts, etc.).
If you need extra space for any section of the Application, you may list on a separate sheet. Please note your name on that sheet, sign, and date it.
Your complete application packet will be sent to the WSO Certification Board for evaluation. If you are approved for Certification, you will be set up to take the applicable examination utilizing one of the WSO-approved testing options.